When Buying a used / second hand Aeron there are many things you need to look into first.
To an untrained eye all Aerons look the same. The chair was first manufactured in 1996 so could be almost 20 years old by the time you get it.
The Aeron has also many different specifications to look into into. they are:
- Size; A, B or C
- Colour; red, blue, green, black, grey
- Pellicle; The chair has 3 different meshes
- Forward tilt
- Rear tilt
- Pivoting arms
- Height Adjustable Arms
- Arm pads; Leather, vinyl, or fabric
- Lumbar support or postureFit
- Carpet or Hardwood castors
- 1st or 2nd generation chair
As you can see you have alot of things to take into account when buying a chair.
If you use this as a checklist when buying it should help a little when asking dealer questions
Obviously the more specifications and the newer the chair the more the chair should cost.